NEW CLINIC TIMES (from 1st September 2020)
ACUPUNCTURE CLINIC TIMES AND LOCATIONS:
Please note: These clinic times/locations maybe subject to change with COVID restrictions, and animals may be seen outside in van/without clients present or 2m away. From November onwards animals may be seen inside at certain locations, and PPE will used as required, and social distancing observed with minimal contact time. All clients MUST wear a face covering. Appointments will be staggered to allow for disinfection between clients/dogs. Please remain in vehicles until you are called, and park away from other clients in the carpark.
MONDAY: WIN Clinic WELLINGTON TA21 9HX 12noon-5pm
Vale Vets CULLOMPTON 5.30-7.30pm (no clients allowed in building)
TUESDAY: Bay Vets CHELSTON TQ2 6EL 10.30am-2.30pm
WEDNESDAY: Sea Scout Hut KINGSTEIGNTON TQ12 3AE 9.30-11.30pm (occasionally later)
Ridge Referrals DAWLISH EX7 0QW 3-5pm (entry via side door and ideally no clients in building)
*Sophia available for admin/insurance enquiries Wednesday 9.30am-12.30pm
THURSDAY: Teignbridge/Torbay Home Visits Tuesday/Thursday pm (outside)
Initial assessment plus acupuncture treatment £180 per session and last 60 minutes to include report to referring vet/associated veterinary professionals.
- For acupuncture,assessment, and writing up clinical notes: £90 per session (45 mins) £85 per session (30mins)
- Report to referring associated veterinary professional: £90
Initial assessments £85 per session and last 30-45 minutes
- Emergency Pain consultation £75 per session plus acupuncture £90 and lasts 30-45 mins
- Re-assessment with ACPAT Physiotherapist are £90 per session and last 45 minutes
- Referral Fee (onward referrals to specialist) is £30 per patient
- Home Visits: Torbay and Teignbridge from £75 per session plus mileage
Please note: Payment must be made at the time of consultation by cash or cheque (made payable to IVS Ltd)
OR by BACS transfer to: HSBC Account Nuumber 21646745 Branch Sort Code 40-34-31
A 50% cancellation fee may be charged without 24 hours notice
Please provide a completed, signed insurance claim form where required and we will be happy to submit insurance claims for free on line. NB: Many clients now need to initiate the claims process via the insurance company portals, rather than submit a paper/email claim.
- Please check your policy regarding excess payments and complementary therapy.
- There will be a £10.00 administration charge for submission of physiotherapy/hydrotherapy invoices or for complicated claims.
- We do not process direct claims