NEW CLINIC TIMES (from 1st September 2020)
ACUPUNCTURE CLINIC TIMES AND LOCATIONS:
Please note: These clinic times/locations maybe subject to change with COVID restrictions, and ideally animals will be seen outside in van/without clients present, and social distancing rules observed. PPE will used as required, particularly if this may not be possible, and appointments will be staggered to allow for disinfection between clients/dogs. Please remain in vehicles until you are called and park away from other clients in the carpark.
WEDNESDAY: Sea Scout Hut KINGSTEIGNTON TQ12 3AE 9.30-11.30pm
WIN Clinic WELLINGTON TA21 9HX
Vale Vets CULLOMPTON EX15 1TG 5.30-7.30pm
*Sophia available for admin/insurance enquiries Wednesday 9.00am-2.00pm
THURSDAY: Bay Vets(Chelston) CHELSTON TQ2 6EL 10.00-1.00pm
Teignbridge/Torbay Home Visits Thursday pm
FRIDAY: Ridge Referrals DAWLISH EX7 0QW (VAN) 12.00-6.00pm
SATURDAY: Overflow clinic for Vale Vets/WIN Clinic
Initial assessment plus acupuncture treatment £180 per session and last 60 minutes to include report to referring vet/associated veterinary professionals.
- For acupuncture,assessment, triage and writing up clinical notes: £90 per session and these last 30-45 minutes
- Report to referring associated veterinary professional: £90
Initial assessments £90 per session and last 30-45 minutes
- Emergency Pain consultation £75 per session plus acupuncture £90 and lasts 30-45 mins
- Re-assessment with ACPAT Physiotherapist are £90 per session and last 45 minutes
- Referral Fee (onward referrals to specialist) is £30 per patient
- Home Visits: Torbay and Teignbridge from £75 per session plus mileage
Please note: Payment must be made at the time of consultation by cash or cheque (made payable to IVS Ltd)
OR by BACS transfer to: HSBC Account Nuumber 21646745 Branch Sort Code 40-34-31
A 50% cancellation fee may be charged without 24 hours notice
Please provide a completed, signed insurance claim form and we will be happy to submit insurance claims for free, although there may be charge of up to £10 administration fee per claim for more complicated claims. NB: Many clients now must initiate the claims process via the insurance company portals, rather than submit a paper/email claim.
- Please check your policy regarding excess payments and complementary therapy.
- There will be a £10.00 administration charge for submission of physiotherapy/hydrotherapy invoices.
- We do not process direct claims